Hello again! Sorry it has been forever... and a day since I have posted. Life has been busy with visitors, trips, and just keeping up with Miss Charlotte.
Any-who, for those of you who don't already know, we will be moving soon! YAY, I think! I am so excited to be leaving DC. The big city is just too big for me. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of stuff to do and see, but I am ready for a slower lifestyle. Our next stop in our Air Force adventures will be San Angelo, Texas. From what I hear... the middle of NOwhere!! I can't wait to get there, but I wish there were a way to wiggle my nose and everything be there and set up in our new house/apartment. That brings us to the part I am not so excited about... the packing, loading, traveling 1500ish miles, finding a place to live, unloading, unpacking... I will have to keep you in the loop about how it all goes. If you have any advice on stress-free, organized moving please feel free to let me know.
yay excited that you are getting to move!! :) Well just having moved myself...all I can say is make sure you label every box well. We have so many boxes that just say "misc" for miscellaneous and have no idea what is in them. So of course we have to go through each one to figure out what was in them. Eventually you have to do that but it is so much easier unpacking and knowing where to put each box in your new home if you label them well. Also dont stress about not being unpacked right away. Get what you need to done..like public rooms but other than that just take your time! I stressed so much at first and felt like I had to get everything done but I honestly was just leaving Ainsley hanging around and hated it so I just slowed down and I do what I can when she is sleeping. ....that was long...i know haha...
ReplyDelete