Saturday, March 12, 2011

Getting in Shape

Well yesterday I went to my 6 week check-up... everything looks good, and I can get back to life! So I asked my mid-wife, Mrs. Oliveria, who is also a runner... How do I start running? Now for those of you who know me, you know that I don't like to be uncomfortable and I really don't like to sweat. These two things have kept me on a couch in the air conditioner for some time now, but I really want to get my body in shape for both vanity and I want to be healthy for Miss Charlotte. So Mrs. Oliveria recommends the "Couch to 5K" program. I came home, googled it, and decided that I could do this! So on Monday my journey shall begin!!

Mathis and I also went and bought bicycles today! This should be fun, I hope that it is true.. you never forget how to ride a bike.. we shall see! He got his mainly because it is cheaper for him to ride to work. Since he only works less than a mile from the house, we (I) didn't see a need for him to take the car. So between the bike, the running, and going to the gym I should be in shape in no time!

WISH ME LUCK!

1 comment: