Saturday, April 23, 2011

Yard Sale = New Wheels for Charlotte!

Well, with all of the yucky weather we have been having around here I decided to go through the house and find take out all of the things we no longer use! I must say that I didn't think there would be much, because I am usually really quick to throw things out that we don't use, I HATE CLUTTER! So I started in the kitchen, I reorganized the cabinets and pulled out all the duplicates and the unused small appliances. Then I went into the storage room in our garage... we had things in there that we never unpacked from our move to DC. Then to my craft stuff... I had moved it all down stairs when we found out that I was pregnant because our storage cubes weren't childproof and we knew we would need more room in the living areas for baby stuff. Anyways, I haven't touched it since then, so away it went. So after seeing how much excess  we actually had, I knew that we should have a YARD SALE!! I have never had one.
So after organizing all of the stuff and selling some of the big stuff before hand... yard sale day came!

So after 4 hours of hanging out with friends in the garage, and selling almost everything our pockets are loaded with $$! Now we are off to buy Charlotte a new set of wheels! 


YAY!!! YARD SALES!

1 comment:

  1. yay for new wheels. Robbie and I want to get one off road so we can take Ainsley to play disc golf...or better yet watch mommy and daddy play ha. Glad you guys did well.

    ReplyDelete